(ZIPPED~FREE) Kesha High Road (2020) Album Download

Dieses Thema im Forum "NGL - Pro Club - News" wurde erstellt von gundazoon, 25. Januar 2020.

1. gundazoon

gundazoon User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    (ZIPPED~FREE) Kesha High Road (2020) Album Download
    Intercut with footage that’s made to look like a vintage travelogue, Kesha explains in a sit-down interview what we should expect from her next album. “I’ve seen the light: life is like driving across the country in a pretty small Astrovan, with your whole family in it, for 90 years,” she says. “Because I think life is a vacation from where we go when we die.”
    High Road is the upcoming fourth studio album by Kesha. The album began production in June 2018. It was due to be released on January 10, 2020, but was pushed back to January 31, 2020.

>> Click Here To Donwload <<

>> Click Here To Donwload <<

Tracks:

Tonight
    My Own Dance
    Raising Hell
    High Road
    Shadow
    Honey
    Cowboy Blues
    Resentment
    Little Bit Of Love
    Birthday Suit
    Kinky (ft. Ke$ha)
    The Potato Song (Cuz I Want To)
    BFF (ft. Wrabel)
    Father Daughter Dance
    Chasing Thunder

On Sunday (Dec. 22), the 32-year-old pop star revealed on social media that her upcoming album, High Road, will be released on Jan. 31, 2020.

"Taking the high road January 31," Kesha captioned the post.

High Road, the singer's fourth album, follows 2017's Rainbow.

Earlier this month, Kesha shared the video for her new "Resentment," which features Sturgill Simpson, Brian Wilson and Wrabel. She has also recently told Billboard that her new makeup line, Kesha Rose Beauty, will is connected with her new album.

"Every shade [in the eyeshadow palette] is a different song title, whether it's old school, or yet to be released, and the light pink is an unreleased track," she said. "There's a little story behind each shade."

Kesha has announced a new studio album, High Road, in a fiery trailer released Monday. This will be her first album since 2017’s Rainbow.

In a statement to Rolling Stone, Kesha expanded on how the process of making High Road was different from that of Rainbow: “I feel like this time around I reconnected to the unrestrained joy and wildness that’s always been a part of me — and in this process I have had the most fun I’ve ever had making a record. I hope my fans love it as much as I loved making it — and know I always have y’all in mind.”

She continued, “On the last record, I feel like I had to address some very serious things, and now this time around I have reclaimed my love of life. To quote one of my favorite songs of all time I’ve decided to ‘fight for my right to party!’ On my own terms. I won’t be defined by my past, but I will learn from it. I am so happy, and I hope that happiness is infectious.”

Kesha is kicking off the new year with a brand new album. Titled High Road, it marks her fourth overall following the Grammy-nominated Rainbow from 2017.

High Road features a handful of prominent guest musicians, such as Beach Boys icon Brian Wilson, country star Sturgill Simpson, and the Queen of Bounce, Big Freedia. Imagine Dragons frontman Dan Reynolds and fun. singer Nate Ruess also appear on the 15-track project.

Speaking to Rolling Stone, Kesha explained the difference between High Road and Rainbow. “I feel like this time around I reconnected to the unrestrained joy and wildness that’s always been a part of me — and in this process I have had the most fun I’ve ever had making a record,” she said.

Diese Seite empfehlen