Leak Zip !! The Who - Who Album Download Mp3 !

Dieses Thema im Forum "NGL - Pro Club - News" wurde erstellt von gundazoon, 3. Dezember 2019.

1. gundazoon

gundazoon User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Leak Zip !! The Who - Who Album Download Mp3 !
    “This album is almost all new songs written last year, with just two exceptions,” Townshend said in a statement. “There is no theme, no concept, no story, just a set of songs that I (and my brother Simon) wrote to give Roger Daltrey some inspiration, challenges and scope for his newly revived singing voice.”
    Who (stylised in all caps) is the upcoming twelfth studio album by the English rock band the Who, due to be released on 6 December 2019.

Album Link : https://www.musiconfridays.xyz/p/the-who-who-album-download.html

Track list:
    1. All This Music Must Fade
    2. Ball and Chain
    3. I Don’t Wanna Get Wise
    4. Detour
    5. Beads On One String
    6. Hero Ground Zero
    7. Street Song
    8. I'll Be Back
    9. Break the News
    10. Rockin' in Rage
    11. She Rocked My World

The Who have announced their first album in 13 years is titled Who and will be released on Nov. 22. Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey also unveiled the album's lead track, “Ball and Chain,” which you can listen to below.

He added that “Roger and I are both old men now, by any measure, so I’ve tried to stay away from romance, but also from nostalgia if I can. I didn’t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Memories are okay, and some of the songs refer to the explosive state of things today. We started recording as the Who in March 2019, and have finished now in late August just in time to make some vinyl … maybe even some cassettes … ready for release in November.”

“I think we’ve made our best album since Quadrophenia in 1973," Daltrey added. "Pete hasn’t lost it, he’s still a fabulous songwriter and he’s still got that cutting edge.”

The band previously performed two songs, “Hero Ground Zero” and “Big Cigars,” during their Moving On! orchestral tour, though the latter doesn’t appear on the album's track listing, which you can see below.

This is obviously not the way heritage rock artists essaying their first album in 13 years are meant to carry on. Then again, it feels, well, very Who. No member of the rock aristocracy has ever seemed as troubled by the very notion of being a rock star as Pete Townshend. The Who weren’t even supposed to be a band, he said in 2006. As far as Townshend was concerned, they were a kind of art school project, complete with a thesis he’d written under the influence of Gustav Metzger’s concept of auto-destructive art, announcing that, as soon as they got famous, they were going to split up. Or worse: at one point, he suggested the band douse themselves in petrol and set fire to themselves on stage.

If not everything here works – there’s nothing wrong with the political sentiment of Ball and Chain, it just feels a little lumbering and clumsy – there’s something exciting about hearing Townshend vacillating between declaring himself spent and readying himself for another charge. Inspired by the Grenfell disaster, Street Song carries a distinct hint of Won’t Get Fooled Again’s furious snarl; Beads on One String rather sweetly sticks fast to a hippy-ish notion of universal brotherhood and the potential for world peace. Moreover, the changing mood fits Daltrey’s vocals perfectly: gruffer and more weathered than it once was, his voice imbues the lyrics with a sense of hard-won experience, alternately weary and fraught.

In January 2019, the Who confirmed that they were working on their first album of new material in 13 years (since their 2006 studio album of original material Endless Wire), due to contain "dark ballads, heavy rock stuff, experimental electronica, sampled stuff and Who-ish tunes that began with a guitar that goes yanga-dang", as Townshend stated.[5] Vocalist Roger Daltrey and guitarist Pete Townshend recorded their parts of the album separately.[6]

The first song released from the album, 'Ball and Chain', is a re-recording of a Pete Townshend solo song called "Guantanamo", which was released on his 2015 compilation Truancy: The Very Best of Pete Townshend. A second song, "All This Music Must Fade" was released as a single on 3 October 2019 and a third, "I Don't Wanna Get Wise" received a release on Spotify and iTunes in November 2019

Diese Seite empfehlen